- Platform Provided Shopify Design Template
- Responsive Design
- Up to 5 Pages + Policies
- Up to 5 Subpages
- Full Website Graphics
- Up to 15 Product Upload ($1.50 per product)
- Integration of Social Media Links
- Shipping Setup
- Up to 3 Plugin Applications
- Mobile Compatibility
- Up to 2 Revisions
- 15 Days of Support
- 1 Branding Template
- Design Only
THANK YOU CARD
- Design Only
ONCE THE DESIGNER HAS STARTED YOUR PACKAGE IT CANNOT BE MODIFIED (E.G CHANGING A TEXT BASED LOGO TO AN IMAGE BASED LOGO) NEITHER CAN YOU CANCEL NOR GET A REFUND.
TIMEFRAME: 2-4 BUSINESS WEEKS. Any changes would be done 72 business hours after requested.
TO GET STARTED:
• After payment has cleared, you are good to go. Fill out the website form on the site.
• For the logo you can email examples of text based logos along with your branding colors and vision to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Email me your thank you and business card info. Please include any high quality photos you want for the design(s). This must be sent to email@example.com
• ALL information MUST be sent to me within 7 business days of purchase. After that time has passed, the package will be void and payments will NOT be returned. If you need more time, you must email me.
DLB Digital Marketing does not provide refunds for any services unless agreed upon. Having buyers remorse or wanting to use another company instead is not a suitable means for a refund. Once payment has been made to DLB Digital Marketing , the project will begin in the time frame given to the client. It is advised that you give the project ample time for completion for these reasons: revisions may be needed, it may be a peak in the orders received and prior work received may take longer than expected. I provide a suitable timeframe, however, there may be an additional business day or two needed before I can begin if it is a busy time. If for any reason you want to cancel a service already rendered or paid for, that is your choice. However, due to the work produced or in queue, payments already received by DLB Digital Marketing will not be refunded in order to offset the loss of business. If partial work has already been received by the client and they choose to cancel, the partial or full payment that has been paid will not be refunded. Ownership of all artwork, layouts and development will remain the property of DLB Digital Marketing and remaining work will not be sent to the client for their ownership. If the project is in it’s final stage, ownership will be transferred to client after full payment is received.